Hyundai to increase Creta production
The great success in India induces Hyundai to further increase the production of its new Creta SUV at its local factory in Chennai.
The Korean carmaker plans to bring the model assembly rhythms to 12,000 units per month, 20% more than current levels.
Launched in the country in July last year, Creta has already won 68,000 customers, but orders continue to rise. The 80% of production is destined for the Indian market, the remaining 20% is exported.